- They have a better education than I do.
- They already had the money to start with.
- They are smarter than I am
- They are younger than I am.
- They probably work harder than I do.
These are only 5 – your list I am sure could fill up several pages.
You beliefs are the blueprint for your reality. Remember the old saying ‘be careful what you wish for’, whatever you believe you will achieve!!!
Your list leaves you ‘playing’ the victim and keeps you from moving forward. Playing these images and words stop you improving your life.
So how do you get out of this cycle of negativity,
- Take a step back and look at what you are believing in.
- Write down all the beliefs you have about money and success
- When you have ran our of your own list write down what your relatives and people who influence you think about success and money.
- How many of these beliefs actually support you.
Once you have done this, realize all the impending beliefs do not support the creation of your success and wealth. You have to have positive thoughts and actions to realize your success, wealth and health.
Make a new list of all the ideas and thoughts that could create your wealth and success. Do not justify them just write them as they come into your head. Once you have created this list imagine what it would feel like to have what you really desire in life. Hold this mental image for at least 30 seconds. Once you practice this then hold the thoughts for 60 seconds. Do this several times every day and this will imprint in your brain the belief that all of this is possible.
I know most of you have probably read or heard all of this before, but give it a try, what have you got to lose, you really need to re-train your brain and it can be done quite easily with practice.